Since now I am in the TOEFL mode, let's have an english post here.
Tomorrow is my big day, I am going to have my TOEFL in Jalan Tun Ismail,KL...hrm...bit nervous about it. Mayyee offered me a seat of her car in this morning which means that I need not to stay in ShinyiYf there on Saturday. Hooray~
Few days ago, i accidentally found Jeanette Aw(the girl i like the most,=D) blogs. Now she is managing two blogs, one in Sina and another is in blogspot.
If i am not mistaken, Jeanette holds the degree of English literature & art design in NUS. Which explains why her words are so amazing and interesting. Not only that, it's out of my expectancy that she updates her posts quite often!Guess her blogs are going to be my mouse playground in the coming days.
She never join Mediacorp those charity shows and i thought maybe she doesn't like this kind of things or not that passionate towards the charity activities.
But in fact, I WAS WRONG!!!
She actually went to the children society and even spent her weekend with some poor kids. teaching them clay modeling and hang together.
She just like an angel.
The filming of Jeanette new drama will be starting soon, all the best for her.
What a great discoveryyyy...wahahahaha.
Pray 'hard' for my TOEFL too, XD.
pic from Jeanette Aw's blog, children's faces have been "covered" to protect their identity. That's her photoshop work i think.
No comments:
Post a Comment