Sunday, August 24, 2008

Feeding buffalos in BUFFALO

I am using housemate's laptop now, wondering when my ordered laptop is going to come to my doorstep. Compare with the troublesome window's chinese typing system, I would rather go for english in this post.

To those who are concerned, I am very fine and feeling great here. My bro flied to Buffalo and brought me up site down these few days. We bought many stuffs, went to Niagara Falls area and searched for the Chinese foods all the time.

I have very cool housemates, Kahxiong, Chihyong and Naomi. They are all very interesting and funny. It's incredible to see a huge suitcase which totally filled up with the Chinese medicinal herbs, honestly, i estimate there's around 5 or 6 kg with 10+ different kinds of herbs. That's why i and Kahxiong promised to pay CY bowl/$0.5 for our future herbal soups, but of course we were just simply kidding there.
I think soon we will be able to open a herbal soup restaurant here and I plenty sure that we will beat any chinese restaurant in the campus area, *laughter*.

Yesterday we guys just help Yokeping them to move their REALLY BIG mountain stuffs to their new apartment. And went to eat the Buffalo wing with the UB family at night.
Everything is going cool, :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is 'buffalo wing'?

Anonymous said...

what does your title means btw ?

Anonymous said...

mayyee,buffalo wing means chicken wing.
mr/ms.anonymous,it means nothing but something.:P

Sword Devil said...

naomi? japanese?

Anonymous said...

tat's great to hear tat u r fine there.there is nth differences btw inti nilai & US as u may hang out wit those close frens.do remember to call ur parents oways.take good care of urself

ur 'beloved',
shinyi

Anonymous said...

haha,laohe,she is not japanese but looks like a japanese.

->'my beloved':there's sure plenty much difference between inti and u.s.

Ofcourse i will try to taste about the America culture. But it shouldn't be that deliberately and i don't see the point.
Yea,i am looking for the long distance phone card,:D