Stay foolish, Stay hungry.
hahaha, ari gato. thank Q thank Q.actually I do have quite some photos in my hard disk, including those scanned old photos. And the photos we took this CNY, I will upload them soon..
姐夫生日快乐身体健康 工作顺利 财源广进 早生贵子(虽然生个女娃娃也是一样贵)lolz~
你們一唱一和,這樣子不是給大哥太大壓力? 好,讓我來祝一祝:老丘,祝你萬壽無疆。想幾時添丁,就幾時添丁 :-P
hahahaha, guai1. thx. how come the phrase "早生贵子" has become such popular wishes??anyway, Ning, thx, hai shi ni zui liao jie. But I am a bit gan mao of the nick "老丘", hahahaha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hahaha, ari gato. thank Q thank Q.
actually I do have quite some photos in my hard disk, including those scanned old photos. And the photos we took this CNY, I will upload them soon..
姐夫生日快乐
身体健康 工作顺利 财源广进 早生贵子(虽然生个女娃娃也是一样贵)
lolz~
你們一唱一和,這樣子不是給大哥太大壓力? 好,讓我來祝一祝:
老丘,祝你萬壽無疆。想幾時添丁,就幾時添丁 :-P
hahahaha, guai1. thx.
how come the phrase "早生贵子" has become such popular wishes??
anyway, Ning, thx, hai shi ni zui liao jie. But I am a bit gan mao of the nick "老丘", hahahaha
Post a Comment