Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tolang lah Abang


“You help me, I help you. Two of the Datuk’s seated over there whispered to me and asked if I could help solve the flooding problem here. I will do for you in Sibu what I did for the people of Ulu Klang, Selangor [where BN won another by-election last month.] I kept my promise to give them three million Ringgit for a Chinese school if BN won the election. We won on Sunday. The cheque was made out on Monday. I delivered the cheque on Wednesday. I honour my commitments. I can solve your flood problem. How much do you need? Oh! It’s five million now? Okay. Five million. You give me Robert Lau, I give you five million. It doesn’t cost you any money. It will cost me five million. Do we have a deal? I am the people’s Prime Minister."
"Boleh ke?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gotcha!

Funny ke?

I wonder who on earth he hired to write the speech, his wife or inherited Mr.Baaadawiii's speech writer?
He wiped away the spit and the sweat of his pudgy chubby face many times. I believe he was trying to tell people that they must help him first before he can help them. Come on, why don't give us some tears there?
Initially, I wanted to add Obama's inauguration speech in this post. But I think I should never spoil a great speech here by comparing with the 'You Help me I Help You' syarahan.

If money cannot get votes, what do you have left?
They never know that what lies ahead us, just simply the honesty, efficiency and stop the freaking corruption.

"Honesty is such a lonely word. Everyone is so untrue. Honesty is hardly ever heard. And mostly what I need from you"- Billy Joel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

領袖該做的是思考怎麼做對人民最好的而不是如何能保住自己的位子

如果他說的是他會設法為我們服務就算他沒法連任執政我想他絕對會贏得尊敬就算他可能只是說虛偽話

小總結:我國的老大很老實XD

qz said...

反正政客都虚伪